• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (5 Viewers)

I don't know that I've ever seen a sparrow hawk, Arthur, but your beautiful painting makes me wish I had. He is stunning. And the owl is captivating, too. Keep up the great work.

thankyou all
Ed I should have left it as a pen & ink but the head didn't work with a colour wash. The outline came out far too strong & spoiled it for me.

Attachments

• Lit Owl5.jpg
    Lit Owl5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 59
thankyou all
Ed I should have left it as a pen & ink but the head didn't work with a colour wash. The outline came out far too strong & spoiled it for me.

It's amazing how picky we artists can be! But we're still the bosses and only we know what looks the way we want it to. I really like them both myself Arthur but I know the feeling of something not going the way you planned it to.

Really great work on the Canada Goose flock.

Sorry about this one, Arthur. Not sure what part of the parallel universe I must have been in when I typed this comment. :eek!: Maybe I teleported from another thread to this one...?! :-O

I'm looking forward to the wren picture - really like the sketch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back