• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is there a Meostar/Meopro 10x50 HD planned? (1 Viewer)

RealtreeJB

I'm interested in a 10x50 HD binocular from Meopta. Does anyone know if this is on the horizon ?

Meostar 10x50 HD and/or the new Meopro in a 10x50 HD ?

Thanks guys.

Please do post a thread on everything you see and hear David. ;)

Sorry to diappoint Frant, but one page of highlights is usually all I can muster each year.

The Meopta guys are just along from the main entrance opposite the coffee stall so a good place to relax a while before tackling the mahem of the main optics marquee. :t:

David

David,

Ok, maybe I should have said " Please start a thread with comments on your optics' experiences at birdfair". Then you could leave the rest of the thread up for the rest of us to discuss. ;)

Thanks David...please do.

I believe in the 50mm, only the 12x50 is offered right now in the Meostar HD.

I'd like a 10x50 HD in either Meostar or the new Meopro.

anyone seen the 10x50 HD in any (web-)stores yet?
still no press release in the meopta web site for the 50mm models,

wonder about the price, guess it will be an significant increase,

the old 10x50 model is very cheap in EU now,
same price as a Conquest HD 8x32...

Last edited:
I'd really like to look through a 10x50 Meostar HD... the 8x32 and 10x42 Euro HD by Meopta are quite spectacular, both in their price class and when compared to much higher priced optics...

Meopta Meostar HD

The Meopta HD is now available in 10x50 format, but you may need to order it from Germany to get a hold of it. As far as I am aware, Meopta do not intend to extend the HD moniker to the 7x42, 8x42 or the 32mm models.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back