• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Things with Wings (1 Viewer)

Hello again...

haven't painted or sketched birds for some time, but my dad has made me come back to our friends because he observed a stork and took photos...

This sketch is just 15 x 15cm.

Always loving birds,
Ulrike O:)

Attachments

• Storchm.jpg
    Storchm.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 64
Still Alive

Here I am again working on some animals with inks and watercolour and this is the first bird - a sweet crested tit. O:)

Attachments

• Haubenmeisem.jpg
    Haubenmeisem.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 72
Both the stork and the tit are very well done! I like the palette you've used and how you've handled the background as well.

Thanks for the compliments... I've done some more "things with wings" O;-)

I hope you like them, too.

See you soon,
Ulrike O:)

Attachments

• Schwarzkehlchenm.jpg
    Schwarzkehlchenm.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Kleiberm.jpg
    Kleiberm.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Heuschrecke.jpg
    Heuschrecke.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 47
That's quite fun because I've sold the second one.

Thank you for your comments. I'm having a look at your blogs.

I've got two more birds for you---- here you are O:)

Ulrike

Attachments

• Rotkehlchenam.jpg
    Rotkehlchenam.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Schwanzmeisem.jpg
    Schwanzmeisem.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 56
Fantastic :t::t: I thought the robin was a photo untill I clicked on it. I ve tried draw a couple of Robins and find these so difficult:-C

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back