• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Young Birder (1 Viewer)

Sam, you didn't bump into another RSPB group at Titch did you? If so, that was mine, couldn't go cos I didn't book in time, but I told the leader to say hi if he met a 13 year old lad with another group.

The Firecrest said:
Sam, you didn't bump into another RSPB group at Titch did you? If so, that was mine, couldn't go cos I didn't book in time, but I told the leader to say hi if he met a 13 year old lad with another group.
Noop, didn't knowingly meet anyone from another RSPB group - could've done though! My RSPB group seems to go every year, so maybe in twelve months... :hi:

Hello. I wouldn't consider myself a birder just yet, I know little about birds, and don't have a camera, yet...but that's why I'm studying.

I have had a passion for all animals/nature since I was 4. I am a person who watches Animal Planet all the time! I love to explore. I have seen tons of birds, snakes, deer, raccoons, turtles, ect.

*Edit* Where's my manners?

It's very good to know that others share a passion for birds.

Last edited:
I know, it's awesome isn't it!?!?^^

There's many informative shows on there. (Maybe that was a bit too off-topic...)

If you want to reply, just PM me.

Wouldn't worry, talk about what you want.

It's as much your thread as mine, and besides, 'thread evolution' can be quite interesting. Let's see where it ends up!

Sam

YOU SERIOUS??? @.@ Man you are so lucky!!! XP

And ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.^^

Fellow animal/bird/nature lover,
Brandon.

The Barn Owl said:
How did you get that sorted then?
Well, ok, I'm going to the grand opening of the new facilities at the Conwy RSPB reserve, and Nick is going to be cutting the ribbon.

I'll be doing some birding too, maybe even go very early.

Nick lives fairly near to me, mid Devon.
PS Sam, where've you been???!!! Haven't made contact with you for almost a month!

I saw 11 whooper 10+redwing and a goldcrest today at my local patch i just cant get enough of wildlife

None here either. 350+ 16 October 2005, then seen every day till end of March. Off out looking for them this afternoon, maybe get lucky.
Check www.birdtrack.net to see how they're spreading across the country.
Jyothi

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back