• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from sunny Hull! (1 Viewer)

kerryann

Hi all,

My name is Kerryann and I live 'up north' in Hull.

I have been feeding my garden birds for some time now on and off, but since December last year (when I bought a load of new feeders etc.) it had become somewhat of an obsession!

I now have no spare cash as I spend it all on mealworms and fat cakes!

It's all worthwhile though when I see them all eating my gourmet offerings!! :eat:

Hi Kerryann. On behalf of the entire staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you :t:

Yeah, it doesn't take long for it to take hold on us.

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello to us all.

BTW, we will be going off line for maintenance at 11:00 you time so don't think you've lost us ;)

Hi Kerryann and welcome to the forum. Feeding birdings is my obsession too, so we'll have much to chat about. I look forward to reading your posts.

hi kerry ann,i to like you,live in hull,woodmansey actually,i am an active birder,but also feed the birds in my garden,table and feeders all over the place,heres a tip,they love sunflower hearts,wilkinsons are selling two bags for £2-00p saving 50p not bad eh,see you later gray.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back