• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hanna´s easel (3 Viewers)

Illustration painting of Arctic fox. This individual has lost half of its thig Winter fur.

Attachments

• alopex lagopus.jpg
    alopex lagopus.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 968
Short-eared owl paintings

Couple of new paintings from last week. I like the look of Short-eared Owl. This year I have seen more of them than usually.

Attachments

• IMG_7156.JPG
    IMG_7156.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7178 copy.jpg
    IMG_7178 copy.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 997
Wonderful sense of light in each, particularly the second one! A favorite owl species of mine as well.

One more

Here is one more from this week. Whinchat and thistles. Painting is the size of file, so its guite small.

Attachments

• IMG_7166.jpg
    IMG_7166.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 109
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back