• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dawn Chorus Meet 2015 (1 Viewer)

Richard G

I'm going to kick this one off as it appears the only Sunday between now & then end of May I would have free is Sunday 17th May.

Are we up for another stupid o'clock meet at Strid Woods/Bolton Abbey?

Richard

Just bumping this back up the lists.
1. Anyone else interested?
2 Is everyone okay with the 17th?
3 Start time 05 30 at Barden Bridge Car Park

I'm always up for these things just bloody transport, got let down the last time on the said weekend and I'm away in May and dates haven't been clarified yet for that trip. I want to get down to see the Madrins and hopefully get a snap, shame ill make it one yr. ��

I'll be going there in the days leading up to that weekend while on annual leave so I can give a heads up if there is anything interesting knocking about.

I'm always up for these things just bloody transport, got let down the last time on the said weekend and I'm away in May and dates haven't been clarified yet for that trip. I want to get down to see the Madrins and hopefully get a snap, shame ill make it one yr. ��

Try and make it ! I've spent hours at Adel Dam , trying to get a better shot than this - /www.flickr.com/photos/ptd/17025627766/ -2 weeks ago at stone hut . Bit too close for the big lens however!
Dave

Had my visit there today, no sign or sound of wood warblers but I was told there are some around. Lots of redstarts, a few pied flycatchers and the usual supporting cast. Took myself up to Simon's seat and was rewarded with a pair of ring ouzels. Couldn't find any whinchat in the two places I'd seen them previously.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back