• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to thank the universe o:D for my Zen-ray Prime HD's, which that wonderful chap, Charles, even had delivered to me :D

Rest assured they'll be in good hands :t:

Chosun :gh:

There's a moment when I look at you,
and no speech is left in me,
my tongue breaks,
then fire raises under my skin,
and I tremble,
and go pale,
for I am dying of such love...

"You can't always get what you want......And if you try sometime you find.......You get what you need......."

An' I need to win some new Zen-rays!

There's a moment when I look at you,
and no speech is left in me,
my tongue breaks,
then fire raises under my skin,
and I tremble,
and go pale,
for I am dying of such love...

Far Eastern version......apparently.... :)
One time, when I think you, has not spoken, is leaves in me, my tongue rest, then the fire has caused under my skin, shivers with me, looks pale, must die such love for me

No I'm wonder if instead of posting for these binoculars I could use this time to earn money to actually buy them?

No, I better stick with a sure thing.

Power nap dispensed with........up an atom........fightin' fit, and full o' s***

Ready to win me some bino's :)

Last edited:
Until recently I'd never heard of Zen-Ray, just the stuff that I usually see people use such as Zeiss, Swaro and the like. All out of my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back