• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Red-rumped Swallow - Stockton-on-Tees (1 Viewer)

IanF

Just to get the ball rolling.

Present at Bowesfield Marsh on 30th April-1st May 2012.

Attachments

• IMG_2406b.jpg
    IMG_2406b.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2413a.jpg
    IMG_2413a.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2973b.jpg
    IMG_2973b.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_3392a.jpg
    IMG_3392a.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3190anr.jpg
    IMG_3190anr.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 218
As high a standard as always Ian, that would be a cracking set of shots for an ordinary Swallow nevermind a Red Rumped.

Phenomenal pics - thanx for sharing. A lot better views than the only two I've had over Cley Windmill. They were flippin miles away in comparison.

Cheers,

Jonny

Great idea for a thread. I thoroughly enjoyed this series of photos. Well captured. I also look forward to the future postings to this thread.

Ian would say he was just in the right place at the right time, very modest for a great talent, we all benefit from his expertise.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back