• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird of Thailand (1 Viewer)

I concur, some cracking stuff here. Excellent technique on show here and some fabulous species you've chosen. A few of these evoke memories of my trip here in 2010. So when can we expect Spoon-billed Sandpiper, Nordmann's Greenshank, Long-tailed Broadbill and Blyth's Hawk Eagle then?

Great stuff. Love to see more.

Russ

I concur, some cracking stuff here. Excellent technique on show here and some fabulous species you've chosen. A few of these evoke memories of my trip here in 2010. So when can we expect Spoon-billed Sandpiper, Nordmann's Greenshank, Long-tailed Broadbill and Blyth's Hawk Eagle then?

Great stuff. Love to see more.

Russ

I am so glad that u admiring my work . There will be more, I assure . thank you agian for visiting this site .

warm welcome Punlop...I see ,you work like me in hospital

beautiful paintings

It is my pleasure having a chance to know you. I am not a doctor by the way . I graduated from siriraj hospital , studied in faculty of science . In my leisure time I go travelling and painting which I love . and what specialty are you? anyway thank you for visitng my work gallery.

It is my pleasure having a chance to know you. I am not a doctor by the way . I graduated from siriraj hospital , studied in faculty of science . In my leisure time I go travelling and painting which I love . and what specialty are you? anyway thank you for visitng my work gallery.

It's my pleasure,too
I'm not a doctor, working as a nurse in the mental hospital .... but my love is also the painting.

Hi Punlop, welcome on board!

What a coincidence, I've just returned from a trip to Singapore where I've been seeing some of these birds in the wild for the very first time.

Mike

May i introduce one of my good old friend work .At first he's one of my student (but more like I give him some advise and suggestion ;no fee for those who interest )now as you 've seen he's got so much talent in this "ball rolling pen" technigue. In Thailand this kind of work is not as popular as abstract drawing which is why it's going to fade away ...
ps .I would like to post some of my works that are not about birds , is it againt web site's policy ? thank you

my student

That Chesnut tailed Minla is fantastic....:t:

I presume its that species anyway...:smoke:

ps..i don't know about what may be deemed acceptable re...'other artwork'...perhaps you'd best pm one of the moderators...?

ps .I would like to post some of my works that are not about birds , is it againt web site's policy ? thank you

Hi Punlop
There are already plenty of insects, animals and landscapes on other threads, so my guess is that it is not a problem. I'm sure many of us would like to see how you handle other subjects. Both you and your student have very nice work.

Mike

www.michaelcwood.co.uk

Hi Punlop
There are already plenty of insects, animals and landscapes on other threads, so my guess is that it is not a problem. I'm sure many of us would like to see how you handle other subjects. Both you and your student have very nice work.

Mike

www.michaelcwood.co.uk
Agree with Mike. I imagine the moderators will let you know if the work isn't 'appropriate'.
This is great work, by the way.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back