• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any choice for birding in Peter in December? (1 Viewer)

Fernando np

Hi,
Planning to spend first week of December in St. Petersburg, I'm considering for first time in years why carry binoculars. Usually I feel naked myself without them. Hermitage and Palaces are the top priorities but a daytrip to Ladoga Lake is also included. Any option to see seals in Nizhesvirsky? At least there must be gulls in the city.
A bit sad to see how small is traffic in these subforum, almost it's possible to breath the dust.
Any sugestion will be welcomed.

Fernando

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back