• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adapter for Canon IXUS 220 HS + Swarovski ATM 80HD (1 Viewer)

Joseph N

Lothian Young Birder
Hi all,

Having never properly digiscoped before in my entire life, I am no expert on digiscoping adapters, but I am keen to get one so I can start actively digiscoping. I've got a Canon IXUS 220 HS digital camera and a Swarovski 80 ATM HD scope, and I'm looking for a digiscoping adapter that is at maximum £100 but preferrably £80 or lower. I am aware that a lot of adapters are far beyond my budget, but I'm basically looking for an adapter that does its job efficiently, is steady and isn't too complicated. Any adapter reccomendations of the above price range would be very much appreciated as I hope to buy soon.

Cheers,

Joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back