• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Trips about Norfolk (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

OH and I are interested in a long weekend tour birding about Norfolk - especially during the autumn months

Anyone suggest anyone who does these trips and at what price

We have Birdtour.co.uk with Stuart White so far

Any ideas anyone?

Regards
Kathy
x

limosa do norfolk weekend/short breaks. they are hotel based and won't be the cheapest option but will be comfortable and well run. the guide, gary, is very good.

limosa do norfolk weekend/short breaks. they are hotel based and won't be the cheapest option but will be comfortable and well run. the guide, gary, is very good.

Hi MSB

Thank you - found the link, and it looks good from here

http://www.limosaholidays.co.uk/newsDetail.cfm?newsID=203

We are thinking of going to Norfolk for a good bit of 'winter' birding (while being taken to the best spots) after we came back form Northern Spain or before depending on what we decide to do.

Regards
Kathy
x

I really don't see why you need a tour to go to Norfolk. Most sites are easily accessible, easy to find, plenty of people to show you the birds and a bus that goes to many of the coastal sites.

Agreed, If you have transport I could show you around, I live in Norwich. We even have a spare bedroom. I'll be away for part of october though. I'm not an amazing birder or anything though if that's what you're looking for.

Oriole Birding - Ashely Saunders and Neil Donaghy

www.oriolebirding.com

Although these are mostly week trips i think Ashley is available for hire for day/2 day etc trips when he is free and he knows his stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back