• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

potteric pic (1 Viewer)

Strandman

The shame of it- dropped into Potteric Car yesterday at the end of my first full day in the field for I don't know how long- and realised I didn't even have a pen. So this done on the spot with a blue biro borrowed from the warden and dutifully returned afterwards.

Attachments

• 2bittern copy copy.jpg
    2bittern copy copy.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 179
If you dropped in at PC I'm guessing you weren't in t'North by accident! See the diver? See the robin? Certainly saw the bittern and, warden assisted, made a typically understated and brilliant Keeble-sketch. Tremendous.

timwootton said:
If you dropped in at PC I'm guessing you weren't in t'North by accident! See the diver? See the robin? Certainly saw the bittern and, warden assisted, made a typically understated and brilliant Keeble-sketch. Tremendous.

I did happen to drop onto the diver, which was nice.

buzzard12 said:
Nice one Ed!

...may be slightly bias with regard to biro usage;)
Ahhh, but Alan - here's a young man who forgets to take his light-sabre and magico-tablet, complete with 18 hour battery pack for his field sketching!(remember the first mobile phones?) What a piece of improvision - using a pen and paper!!!!! What really pees me off, though - is the fact that whatever media (mediums) Ed uses, the result is always consistently effing excellent!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back