• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. How late is it? I start reading posts on BF and hours tick by w/out me being aware until my eyes start getting blurry. I spend way too much time reading posts on BF. I need to get out more, but it's rained on and off this week. If only I had a WP Prime ED, I'd be outside birding more often and get more sleep!

Something poetic each day brought a Prime HD my way !!

Gliderquain
Striped
Furry hang glider
Little arms outstretched
Sails delicately from tree to tree
Safely

Chosun :gh:

Ooh Chosun - what a nice picture!! In your neck of the woods? That would be something to have little cuties like that just "around". (Of course, most of your animals down under are exotic to me. Someday hope my husband and I may see them in person....)

Overcast and cool, but it's still spring.... out to enjoy the fresh air and birds - twice today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back