• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

marsh harrier (2 Viewers)

buzzardbill

i spotted and took pics today of a marsh harrier it has been a lucky month or so as i have also took pics of a pallid harrier and was also lucky enough to see male hen harrier and heard my first cuckoo also.

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 97
  • bird id.JPG
    bird id.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 75
  • bird id 2.jpg
    bird id 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0037.JPG
    DSC_0037.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
i spotted and took pics today of a marsh harrier it has been a lucky month or so as i have also took pics of a pallid harrier and was also lucky enough to see male hen harrier and heard my first cuckoo also.

you certainly are, having a bumper month up there on those hills GREAT spotting, and GREAT photos
if you would like to check out my photos please feel free
www.flickr.com/photos/natmak

thanks mak although birds dont register as anything other than hen harrier until i get home and see pics and then get told they are something different and rare lol! although i sort of knew marsh harrier was maybe something different when i saw size of it

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back