• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

GPO Quality/Customer Service (1 Viewer)

Upland

Hi all. Since my last thread got off topic (totally my fault btw) I wanted to reiterate and expand on my experience with GPO.

First off the quality of the Passions I received was excellent all the way around. The focusing wheel was flawless and the best I've experienced in my search. The optics were great as well and certainly as good as anything I've tried in this price range. While the eyecups didn't work for me because of length they were again the best I've found and indeed are better than many on the alphas I've checked out just for fun at some local stores (btw I'm always up front with the sales people about this but they always seem to jump at a chance to go outside for awhile). Since so many people are happy with Conquests which also have shorter eyecups I think anyone looking for a great bino in this price range will be extremely happy with these!

I also wanted to expand on my experience with GPO on the customer service level. When I ordered them I had a chance to chat with Mike Jenson and he was a wealth of knowledge and a true gentleman. As noted before the Passions were shipped on the same day of my order. When I unfortunately felt the need to return them my refund was issued the same day. This is great customer service!

In summation I would say GPO is a great company with quality products and I think they will be very successful. And last but not least thanks to those who have encouraged me to keep posting. I appreciate your comments and messages. I've decided to thicken my skin a little and maybe even have some fun with the negative posters who should really get a life outside of these forums8-PI think they would better served getting outside with their binos!

Great post! Good to hear about GPOs sales/return policies and the way they handle it. You know to do RETURNS the right way speaks volumes about the business practices of a company. Sounds as if GPO is certainly doing all the right things...

Don't be a stranger on the board! :t:

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your experiences of GPO. And as Chuck says, keep coming back, you are welcome here.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back