• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need Opticron HR60 eyepiece (1 Viewer)

jimmyjames

Need Opticron HR60 eyepiece or bushnell zoom

... if someone wants to give me / sell me their old eyepiece for this model I could do with one. I live in Wimbledon so someone local may want to help out, or not. I'm going away for a long birding trip soon so need it before 27 March.

Any help / offers will be thankfully received.

cheers

Jim

Last edited:
jimmyjames said:
... if someoen wants to give me / sell me their old eyepiece for this model I could do with one. I live in Wimbledon so someone local may want to help out, or not. I'm going away for a long birding trip soon so need it before 27 March.

Any help / offers will be thankfully received.

cheers

Jim
Sorry, can't help re supply of eyepieces, but I can give you some info about current eyepieces that do fit.
The two zooms do ( HDF and HR ), and opticron eyepieces 40813 22xWAHR £57 and 40814 25xHR £45 which they currently sell.
But try them before you buy, just to make sure!.

thanksAlan,

the busnell zoom eyepiece also seems to work too so i can widen my search!

cheers

Jim

alan_rymer said:
Sorry, can't help re supply of eyepieces, but I can give you some info about current eyepieces that do fit.
The two zooms do ( HDF and HR ), and opticron eyepieces 40813 22xWAHR £57 and 40814 25xHR £45 which they currently sell.
But try them before you buy, just to make sure!.

jimmyjames said:
thanksAlan,

the busnell zoom eyepiece also seems to work too so i can widen my search!

cheers

Jim
I have read somewhere that some Meopta eyepieces also fit Spacemasters. Looking at pictures of the Bushnell zoom, it looks awfully like the Opticron HR Zoom!.

alan_rymer said:
I have read somewhere that some Meopta eyepieces also fit Spacemasters. Looking at pictures of the Bushnell zoom, it looks awfully like the Opticron HR Zoom!.

I've located a bushnell zoom - its expensive at £70 bit i think i'll get it anyhow. weird tat some of these pieces are interchangable - i never realised this before...

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back