• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

advice on what to buy next (1 Viewer)

glazzers

I have just aquired a Leica televid 77 with a 32X eyepiece. I would like to try digiscoping. My present camera an Olympus 2100UZ seems totally unsuitable for this. I would like advice on what camera, adapter, bracket etc. to buy next thereby upsetting my wife even more with the extra costs.

Glazzers,
General consenus is a Nikon 4500 if you can find one. A fine camera even if it is not used for digiscoping.That should keep your wife quite upset for a good few weeks

Hi Glazzers,

I just got my CP4500 from Buyacamera.co.uk - £385.

Don't know if that's the best deal around at the moment....

Ruby

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back