• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Joint Thread (1 Viewer)

Thank you both!
Once again , the same bird at the same place today morning,has been sketched
through the scope due to the distanse..
Three years ago I sketched the same bird from the same point....take a look at the gallery..

Paschalis

Attachments

• Golden eagle head1.jpg
    Golden eagle head1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Paschallis, such powerful work, totally in awe...how do you get that light to show so well do you paint the dark around it?

Very lively scenes...I have to wait till next april or may to see these bird, with a little of chance some nightingales probably winter around here in the nearest forest. I'm veery impressed with your work Nick, we are looking for more. Cheers

Thank you both Imed and Mike.
One more time a sketch of a captive raptor, this time a Long -legged
buzzard, from the Munich zoo yesterday morning...

Attachments

• Long legged buzzard Juv.jpg
    Long legged buzzard Juv.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 95
New Paintings

I like Colleen's comment - "you create miracles every time!" Fantastic work Paschalis, I always get so excited when I see you have posted some new stuff.

Some recent paintings...

The Joint Thread got all the way to the 3rd page. It's been way too long so here is some new work. I just finished the egrets today. The others are a bit older but still recent...

Attachments

• Chickadee and Sumac.JPG
    Chickadee and Sumac.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Coyote Call 5x7.JPG
    Coyote Call 5x7.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Snowy Prelude.JPG
    Snowy Prelude.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 85
  • Eurasian Collared Dove 4x4.JPG
    Eurasian Collared Dove 4x4.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Junco 5x7.JPG
    Junco 5x7.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 70
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back