• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

IR Remote (1 Viewer)

heathgor

Hi all, this my first post. I must say I really like this site, great for
information for a newbie like me. Anyway my question is their anyone
out there who has used or has some kind a review posted on an
IR Remote produced by the following company.
http://www.dellaenterprises.com/
I have seen lots of reviews of the model produced by Digisnap,
but this is a wired remote. I would like to use the small IR remote
which came with my Olympus camera to control my Nikon 4500. Any
infomation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Heathgor and welcome to a great forum sorry cant answer your query myself dont own a camera, but someone will be along who will be able to advise you.

Cuddy.

Hi Heathgor,

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators, welcome to Bird Forum :t:

You've found a great place for advice and tips and for all matters bird and birding - the wild ones anyway. I have never seen this remote before, but hopefully someone will have done.

Hope to see you around.

Hi Heathgor,sorry I can't answer your question but I know somebody will be able to. Welcome to the forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back