• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Portugal (1 Viewer)

Garrano

Hello to all the members of this Fórum.
My name is José Gonçalves and I live in the north of Portugal, for those of you who don’t know, a small, but friendly :), country that shares the Iberia Peninsula with Spain.
Since I was a kid that I love birds, once I even thought I could become an Ornithologist, but since elementary school my grades were not much better than satisfactory, I guess I could never get self-interest in the matters, so I had to think about making a living another way :), but I never forgot this interest (birds) and I hope to learn more and more at this forum.

Thank you all in advance! :) :bounce:

José Gonçalves

Hello José, and welcome to Birdforum. Enjoy yourself here and never be afraid to ask questions. Someone will always be willing to help.

Hello Jose and a warm welcome to from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. We're glad to have you on board :t:

Thank you all for your Welcoming, I’m shore I will learn a lot, there is tons of information here, and it’s really amazing to see such a diversity of nationalities among members. This is great :).

Bom dia(good morning) Katy, do you know portuguese??

Bem vindo ao BirdForum.

Nao se esqueça de contribuir com noticias de Portugal.
Esperemos que mais Portugueses se juntem a este Forum.

Garrano said:
Thank you all for your Welcoming, I’m shore I will learn a lot, there is tons of information here, and it’s really amazing to see such a diversity of nationalities among members. This is great :).

Bom dia(good morning) Katy, do you know portuguese??

Ola de Allen S. Moore de a ilha de Man.
Hello from me in the Isle of Man.
I enjoyed 3 family holidays in Portugal (Madeira twice and Algarve) in 1997-99 and learnt a little portuguese, too. I remember that on our first evening in Madeira we went to a little shop which seemed to double as a meeting place for old men. My son and I tried out our portuguese, which entertained the locals, but it did not put me off!
By the way, how is Portugal after all those forest fires? It must have been devastating.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back