Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Sunday 9th January 2011, 16:54   #1
aebs

Corn Bunting in Lancs

Any Lancs birders know if I corn bunting are still fed near Eagland Hill? If so, where exactly are the feeding stations? How close can you get without disturbing the birds (I'm hoping to take photographs)? Finally, is there anywhere to park around there?

Also, when and exactly where do they feed twite at Cant Clough reservoir? Again I'm looking for photography opportunities.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve
www.worldbirds.co.uk

Last edited by aebs : Sunday 9th January 2011 at 21:31.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: