• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Yorkshire Birding (21 Viewers)

Redhouse

Generally quiet but 2 barn owls yesterday.Flock of c. 60 siskin/redpoll but elusive.Highlight yesterday was the mammals!!

Attachments

• roedeer5.jpg
    roedeer5.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 101
  • stoat1.jpg
    stoat1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 130
  • stoat2.jpg
    stoat2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 107
Paul, have you set up your feeding station again this winter?

Hi Steve
no ,I haven't stocked feeders this year.Birds are fewer and flightier,and i can't say i've seen anything other than lesser poll or siskin.Marsh tits still about though.I've left the feeders in same bush,tempted to fill em now this hard weather has arrived,but Redhouse is VERY quiet at moment birdwise.If it changes,i'll let u know!!

Speaking to a couple of local hornsea birders today theres been 2 different Glaucs at the mere gull roost, the 2w which i saw today and a 1w bird, The Iceland's been coming to bread today and giving good views
IcelandGull003edited.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back