Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Sunday 14th July 2013, 14:02   #1
Biggy670

Smile Any information on a John Gould print please

Hi all. I would be really gratefull if anyone could give me any information on this I basically won a competition in an art gallery in moonta south Australia and this was the prize. I am possibly looking to sell as there is nowhere to put it in my home and I figured that it would be wasted to just be sat in storage somewhere. I would be very great full if someone could give a valuation or maybe point me in the right direction many thanks. Also there is a number 2 on the front and back of the print and the print was donated to the gallery by the director of a museum I think I can't find the information that was given to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	452487  

Last edited by Biggy670 : Sunday 14th July 2013 at 14:08.
Old Sunday 14th July 2013, 14:17   #2
Biggy670

Also I've just seen that it aphas been stamped by the british museum of natural history
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	452501  
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: