Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 28th June 2014, 17:35   #1
Shaggy2070

Rotating the picture on video.

I have a video mode on my camera which I have hardly ever used and when I have I'm not sure what to do with them on a computer to edit them.

Today I used the video mode but didn't think what I was doing and held the camera in Portrait position. Is there a way to rotate the picture so I can watch it without lying down.
Old Sunday 29th June 2014, 12:21   #2
iveljay

Microsoft movie maker has a rotation feature for videos. Its free on recent W7 onwards versions of Windows.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: