Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Wednesday 12th October 2016, 21:03   #1
Mike Montier

High definition, help please

I have had a photograph accepted for publication and have been asked to send a copy of the photograph in high definition.
As I have never done this before, I would like some help please about how to do this. My computer skills are very limited. Many thanks, Mike
Old Friday 14th October 2016, 12:31   #2
kitefarrago

`High definition' is a very vague term. Did they say anything about the format they are expecting?

What software did you use to get the photo you submitted to them? Was it raw or jpg?

The simplest interpretation of what they're asking for is a jpg with as many pictures as possible, so just use whatever software you are using and export as jpg at the highest possible quality. If you sent them an original jpg without doing anything to it then tell them that they already have the highest available definition.

Andrea
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: