Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Friday 3rd February 2017, 16:33   #1
DoghouseRiley

First Scope - Celestron Regal F-ED 100 Help!

Hi Guys. Wonder if someone can help me. I fancied trying digiscoping and manged to get hold of a Sony DSC-W200 and the beast of a scope above at a bargain price and if can get the hang of it, upgrade later.
Now I would like to connect the scope to the camera. I want to try it with the supplied zoom eyepiece before embarking on replacing it with the Baader etc etc.
The camera has it's own adapter (VAD-WD) which leaves a 37mm female thread but no apparent way to fix this to the zoom eyepiece.
Wondered what you guys have done with your old Celestron Regals?
Old Saturday 4th February 2017, 21:30   #2
DoghouseRiley

Come on guys, I know the scope is a bit old but I know some of you US guys are still running round with it and if you can carry the weight I think it is still a good scope :)
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: