Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Monday 20th March 2017, 20:49   #1
David Tombs

Digiscoping adaptor for Canon EOS M10?

I have a EOS M10 and am wondering is there a digiscoping adaptor for this? I know that there are adaptors for Canon DSLR's,would they work for this ? Thanks for any helpful comments.
If there is are there any recommended digiscopes for this particular camera.
Old Saturday 29th April 2017, 07:13   #2
Shailesh Patel

Hi David. For Canon EOS M10, first you need to look at the model/make of your scope and from there you will know what type of adaptor you need to buy. I think you may or might to buy a t2 adaptor ring.

Myself, at the moment I have a Sony A200 which I use for digiscoping with my Kowa 66M scope. I had to search for a adaptor that fit in the Sony A200 onto the scope. Finally, I did find one and brought it.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: