Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Saturday 6th May 2017, 23:51   #1
Eos9

Scratch Disk issue

While using the crop tool on Photoshop CS5.1 I had a scratch disk error stating that the scratch disk was full.
However despite using Clean My Mac3 to free up over 70GB of space on my start up disk I am still unable to use the crop tool despite closing down Photoshop and rebooting etc.
When I open Photoshop preferences it shows I have 113GB of free space on my Scratch disk while my Mac details show I have 121GB of free space on my HD drive.
If I open Photoshop preferences and select a second external drive (315GB free space) as my scratch disk I still have the problem remaining even when selecting both drives to use.
Having already cleared quite a significant amount of space I would appreciate any advice or feedback as to why the problem still persists when attempting to use the crop tool.

Many Thanks.
Old Sunday 7th May 2017, 20:49   #2
GrahameNZ

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb...-cropping.html

With some luck that will be the fix.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: