Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Monday 20th March 2017, 10:59   #1
BUE78

Wink Youtube Live! Camera helps you quickly broadcast images to the world

Since a wonderful opportunity, I began to broadcast the swallows nesting on my ceiling. During this time, many friends asked me how to transmit the video to Youtube live streaming.
Therefore, I’d like to share some information about the device: "Youtube Live streaming! Camera".

This is my friend’s new product. It is overall nearing completion but only a few factors that are not currently in production. Because I had a live broadcast, I asked my friend for one to try. After a period of trial, I think it is a convenient and excellent product. The reasons as follows.

1. Compact and convenient installation: Compared to outdoor camera, this product is smaller and easy to install.

2. Fast live streaming by using APP: No need to set up from your computer and video transmission. People only use the APP to complete the installation and broadcast the video screen of camera.

3. Weatherproof level of IP66: It is different from the live streaming by using cell phone that users don’t worry about the rain or wind after a long period time of using live streaming. It can 24 hours /7 days without any interruption.

I consider that the best ecological observatory is the backyard of everyone’s home and hope that can share the wonderful ecological pictures.
Taking me as an example, I look forward to acquiring the touched from my swallow baby so I would like to do my best to get the opportunity selling this camera all over the world from my friend’s company. If it has a chance to launch, the price will between $200 to $ 250.
Here I would like to ask if anyone is interested in this product and are willing to buy, if any, please reply here and any comments from you will be highly appreciated.

The real video of product operation:
https://youtu.be/2rA_86LNsxQ

Youtube Live! Camera Spec:
Outdoor/Fixed
Micro SD Slot for Local Storage
Night Vision with IR CUT & IR Range for 10m
1280 x 960P
Fixed Lens 3.6mm / F1.2
H.264 Video Compression
Support Audio Input (Optional)
Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Connection
Support Ethernet Interface Connection
Waterproof
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	livecam.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	336.1 KB
ID:	619195  Click image for larger version

Name:	live1.png
Views:	30
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	619335  Click image for larger version

Name:	live2.png
Views:	24
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	619336  Click image for larger version

Name:	live3.png
Views:	27
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	619337  

Last edited by BUE78 : Tuesday 21st March 2017 at 07:06.
Old Monday 20th March 2017, 12:40   #2
rockfowl
Mark Andrews

Great idea, looks promising!
Old Tuesday 21st March 2017, 07:13   #3
BUE78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfowl View Post
Great idea, looks promising!
Thanks for your affirmation.
Old Friday 9th June 2017, 06:44   #4
BUE78

The swallows nest on the pillars of my house.
直播紀錄家燕從回巢、哺育幼鳥到離巢完整過程。

24/7 Live Cam:
http://swallows.strikingly.com/

Name:	swallows.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	629935

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	13
Size:	249.1 KB