• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Birds Sculptures Collection (1 Viewer)

Green-tailed Jacamar (Galbula galbula) Figure

This is a Green-tailed Jacamar (Galbula galbula), a bird from tropical forests from north of South America.

Galbula galbula 01 Ret Peq.JPG Galbula galbula 03 Ret Peq.JPG Galbula galbula 04 Ret Peq.JPG Galbula galbula 05 Ret Peq.JPG Galbula galbula 09 Ret Peq.JPG

White Wagtail (Motacilla alba) Figure

This is not one of my favourits, but I wanted to post it. Is the White Wagtail (Motacilla alba).
Motacilla alba alba 03.JPG Motacilla alba alba 05.JPG

Common Sandpiper (Actitis hypoleucos) Figure

Another wader, the Common Sandpiper (Actitis hypoleucos). This is the first wader species I sculpted.

He lives in Europe, Asia and Africa. In North America we can find the "brother" specie, the Spotted Sandpiper. Other one for sculpting soon.

Act hypoleucos-2 01.jpg Act hypoleucos-2 05.jpg Act hypoleucos-2 06.jpg

Egyptian Vulture (Neophron percnopterus) Sculpture

This is the Egyptian Vulture (Neophron percnopterus) sculpture. It´s my first sculpture bigger than a fowl sized bird.

In my country can be seen in summer. In winter they flow to Africa.
Neophron percnopterus 04.JPG Neophron percnopterus 13.JPG Neophron percnopterus 41.JPG

You did an amazing job Leo! I admire accuracy and attention to correct anatomical depiction.
Legs and head are perfectly sculpted!

Paschalis

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back