• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

stay on cover (1 Viewer)

pimpelmees

hello, who uses a stay on cover on his televid scope from leica 65mm/82mm ??

i think that this not needed ?? When i move the scope or travel i put it in a lowepro backpack .

I've got one for my 65. Useful when slinging the scope & tripod into the back of the minibus on our recent birding trip to outer Hebrides. Works well.

stay on for leica

I've got one for my 65. Useful when slinging the scope & tripod into the back of the minibus on our recent birding trip to outer Hebrides. Works well.

Kite optics supplies a water repellent or watertight neoprene based stay one case for swarovski and Leica scopes. I have been using them for 2 years now and are far superior to the original brands.

Kite optics supplies a water repellent or watertight neoprene based stay one case for swarovski and Leica scopes. I have been using them for 2 years now and are far superior to the original brands.
they make no stay on cover for the 65mm leica only for th 82mm.:C

82 stay on cover.

hello, who uses a stay on cover on his televid scope from leica 65mm/82mm ??

i think that this not needed ?? When i move the scope or travel i put it in a lowepro backpack .

I have the Leica stay on cover for my 82, it probably is not crucial but the price was right and in case it was to take a severe bump it might offer some cushion, love the the design of eyepeice cover/objective lense cover and the speed to remove them, I hope the friction action will stand the test of time, the view thru this scope is spectacular, Michael Woertman,Rocky Mountain Eagle Research Foundation.

Have recently bought the apo 77 (angled) and would really like a SOC but cannot find any suppliers at all - any suggestions anyone???

Have recently bought the apo 77 (angled) and would really like a SOC but cannot find any suppliers at all - any suggestions anyone???

the snug fit one is nice, i got it on the other day.
i got it from optics planet, or you can order from their site, but it is more.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back