• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

something different (1 Viewer)

Good to see you approaching your subject from life - and interpreting what you see in your own way. I'm looking forward to seeing thos progress (and maybe a few of your other work, too? - don't give up on them, there were some crackers).

an enchanted little corner with an enchanting bird peeping out - I agree that that corner needs sorting out - but that'll be no problem. Wonderfully magical and vibrant piece.

I had to step back from the earlier birdies that I did. I just wasn't sure. I am going to take advice from you all and work out some of the little things that need to be done for many of them to feel completed.
I was invited to check out a sewage lagoon tomorrow morning with just a few other birders. That should be exciting, maybe even productive. Who knows?

All right, I will post more later.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back