• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Macro for FZ30? (1 Viewer)

Baron Birder

I have never owned a macro lens rather I use my FZ30 together with an Olympus 1.7 Teleconverter.

As I am rather ignorant of macro lens would anyone be kind enough to let me know what if anything it would allow me to do which I cant with my present set up. A Photo example is below.

And secondly but only as a follow on If it will allow more which ? I had read good reports of the Raynox 150

Many thanks

Attachments

• black tailed skimmer resized.jpg
    black tailed skimmer resized.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 103
I think the problem is that no one has an answer

Thanks Speckled Wood. I posted on dpreview and have now had a reply with comparative photos from an FZ30 with telecon and Minolto No. 0 for comparison which has been just what I was looking for.

Now all I need is to find a Minolta No.0!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back