• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Thread For Birdpotter (1 Viewer)

beautiful stuff Beth! Are there really right-handed people out there? Though for drinking tea, I am definitely ambi-dextrous. (Or ambi-sinistrous, as having two right hands would be entirely crippling for me.)

How come I haven't already commented on this latest collection? - Wonderful work, Beth - particularly captivated by the big cat-tail handle idea - just loverrrly! (Please bear in mind there are many right-handed weirdos out here - although the Artforum we seem to be pretty outnumbered).

Thanks guys!
Working in a gallery where many artists come in to drop off or pick up work-signing in and out, I have noticed a massive number of lefties. It makes me feel not so alone in this big right-handed world. Someday, we will rise up and conquer! Power to the lefties! Wait, I don't know if I like the sound of that.

Oh eee...these are splendid, your "typical" pots are just birdaceous...would love to have one, only if I could pick out in person, course one would just not do...and the new mugs, really eyecatching...dragons got me....your work is clayey, full of humor and strenght. and such a treat to see a direct response of something beyond the pedestrian stuff I've seen all around here for years...

Bravo!

Colleen,
I have seen so much of the "pedestrian stuff" lately. Some of it is very nice, but everyone, of course, is doing it, so there is less than a handful that actually stand out. Thanks for your compliments! Hey, you're only a state away! Drive up and pick out whatever you'd like. I'll give you a birdforum friend discount!
I aim to please, Phil, I aim to please.

Beth

great offer, my bro lives in Oregon, but I hardly ever leave home, if I do someday, I'll let you know and figure out a way to see you...or maybe you'll do a show around here someday.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back