• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Iobs for Iphone (1 Viewer)

kwikstaart

Maybe it's already known but I couldn't find it. I want to get your attention for the Iobs-app specially made for IPhone. it's an app to store your viewings immediatey with the exact place where you saw the bird. You can upload it to www.observation.org so all your sightings are stored away.

You can make an account on observation.org and with those names you can enter the app. Of course it's possible to hide observations from other viewers (the cannot see the area).

Iobs is made by 2 Dutchmen and the site observations.org is an international site to store your sightings made by other Dutchmen. It helps me a lot, it's very quick, easy to use, an ideal log and free.

Maybe it's already known but I couldn't find it. I want to get your attention for the Iobs-app specially made for IPhone. it's an app to store your viewings immediatey with the exact place where you saw the bird. You can upload it to www.observation.org so all your sightings are stored away.

You can make an account on observation.org and with those names you can enter the app. Of course it's possible to hide observations from other viewers (the cannot see the area).

Iobs is made by 2 Dutchmen and the site observations.org is an international site to store your sightings made by other Dutchmen. It helps me a lot, it's very quick, easy to use, an ideal log and free.

Hi Marijn,
Thanks for posting this info,the app looks really good and well thought out,i have just put it on my iPad and it works very well,some great facilities within the app.

Hi Marijn,
Thanks for posting this info,the app looks really good and well thought out,i have just put it on my iPad and it works very well,some great facilities within the app.

Thanks for trying Bob! I hope others will try it as well. Although most users are Dutch or Belgian I hope others will start using it as well

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back