• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

endangered bird species list? (1 Viewer)

gina12

hello im currently doing a big art project on birds and im keen to draw awareness to the vastly depleting species of birds. i was wondering if anyone could help me, i cant seem to find any sort of up to date lists containing these endangered birds. if anyone could tell me where to find one, or indeed simply give me some examples id be very grateful.
Thanks

thanks for your help! that list was very helpful, mostly i am looking at birds in the uk but its good to be aware of any endangered animals.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back