• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2e day of digiscoping (1 Viewer)

Rob van keulen

today an other beautifull day in holland. i took my new scope to a marsh area near utrecht. What a wonderfull place this is. And how frustrating and difficult it is to position the camera by hand right in front of the zoomocular. I missed quit a lot off shots and was happy that the birds were so numerous and not very shy!
these are my best shots. i will put a few in the galery as well.
i am no going to study which adapter would fit my camera (fujifilm finepix F700)
Tomorrow i will go to the seeside and hope to "shoot" some birds there .

rob van keulen

Attachments

• contactsheetsmall.jpg
    contactsheetsmall.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 319
Hi Rob

I saw this advert it might help as youve no lens thread it`s called the Avian Digimaster here`s the website of the company that supplies them www.acecameras.co.uk hope this helps.

Regards Stevo

thanks for the tips on the adapter. the eagle eye version would probably fit but is cost a lot off money. the Avian Digimaster i could not find on that side. does any one know the cost?

Hi Rob

The Avian Digimaster costs £179.00 ,your right about no info on the website ive just had a look if it`s any help the telephone number is (44) 01225 466364,email address [email protected]

Regards Stevo

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back