• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pour Yourself A Coffee . . . and . . . (1 Viewer)

Enjoyed that link....:t:

ps...did you read some of the comments...?

I dunno...critics eh...? Still...everyone's entitled to an opinion...

pps...i'd like to pour paint or something similar over a critics head...[chuckle]...;)

Tim just got your new book absolutely fantastic i think you have set a new benchmark for bird 'drawing' books.
For many years it was the great John Busby book he did with the RSPB but i think you have brought it up to date and as said a really excellent result hopefully i can step up to the mark and post somr of my 'efforts' on the forum

ps thanks for signing it

Thank you, Martin - hope you keep enjoying it. Some half-decent stuff in there from a few muckers here in the basement, too -don't ya think? :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back