• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Questions to the CP4500 experts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ficus

Hello, I have to buy a CoolPix 4500 in front of myself from Germany within the next days.
I would like to use these for the Digiscoping primarily.
Unfortunately, I am missing which ones I haven't found in the net a couple of technical details to this yet.
with which tension the EN-EL1 works?I have always gone out V of 7.2 has now but what spare read from 8.4 V also and am no longer sure now.
I since, the CP shall suffer for > 6 H continuous operation, too and I don't intend?4-5 accumulator are 45 came to buy (which one also want to be loaded) for the idea 6/7 baby accumulators are to close 2600 mAh together for me to operate the CP with that.
this is technically?possible for for at all the CP shall be assembled to my Spektive there, for I still need the quantity of the filter thread.
is grateful for all data and tips.

cya Ficus.

Ficus, I think Gerd roosen will be able to help you, send him an Email or Private message, look at his profile, He is I believe a German speaker

Thanks

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back