• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Been birding in Bulgaria? Please take part in my survey! (1 Viewer)

Kavinka

Hello everybody!

My name is Kalina Hristova and I'm a student at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria), MBA programme Ecotourism.
The subject of my graduation paper is "Presentation of Bulgaria on the Internet as a birdwatching destination". To gather information from foreign tourists I have made a short questionnaire.

If you have visited Bulgaria, please help me by taking the survey:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVHRkFPMTF2RVgwSDRMRktvOGNkWGc6MQ

Thank you in advance for your support!
If you have any questions or comments, my e-mail is: [email protected] .

Kind regards,
Kalina

P.S. The questions are written as if you are doing the trip at the moment because the questionnaire is also given to tourists that are in Bulgaria now.

Submitted.

I had an excellent stay in Bulgaria, I hope it will always remain a great place for eco-tourism.

Hello again!

The deadline for my graduation paper was postponed. Everyone who is willing to fill in the survey can still do it.

Thanks a lot to all who have already participated in the survey and to all who will!

Completed, but can't say Bulgaria left me with a very positive image sadly.

The country was excellent, the birds good and I was overall pretty impressed by Bulgaria until I got to Cape Kaliakra - the thoughtless and sickening windfarm at this critical migration site is an image that tarred my whole Bulgaria experience. Even though I saw Wild Cat at this site, and fabulous flocks of Red-breasted Geese further up the coast, it is the wind farms that just won't leave my mind - how these ever got built at this site is beyond me. Unfortunately, I can't see me returning for another dose.

Submitted one as well. Bulgaria is a great place to visit with lots of stunning birds. The autumn migration is just brilliant - never seen so many raptors. Thoroughly recommended.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back