• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

You guys... (1 Viewer)

GR Triever

should be ashamed of yourselves! Because of the reports/reviews/photos I've seen from some of you, I was just forced to order a new EF 100-400 IS. Shame, I tell you, SHAME! (And thanks ;) )

I fully agree with you

Like many others I went this route and am extremely happy with it. I think that once I have learned more I will add the 500 f4 but for now it give so much pleasure.
This photo was taken quickly. I noticed the bird, got out of the car and took it-so it is a very easy lense to use.

Attachments

• Breakwater 075.jpg
    Breakwater 075.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 169
Just got mine this week. Used it for the first time today. I am new to photography and although the light was non existent i had to have a go!! Bet you guys in the states paid a fraction of what us limeys had to but hey enjoy.!!

Just got notification that the new lens will be here on Tuesday, and can't wait to try it out! It's a shame that it's not here today; we're going to Arkansas for an overnight trip, and there's a 60-mile stretch of highway in SE Missouri with an extremely high count of Redtail Hawks. You can usually see one about every mile or two at this time of year. Hmmm... on second thought, maybe it's a good thing that it won't be here until Tuesday. We might NEVER get to Arkansas ( not that that's a bad thing, either) :'D

Like many others I went this route and am extremely happy with it. I think that once I have learned more I will add the 500 f4 but for now it give so much pleasure.
This photo was taken quickly. I noticed the bird, got out of the car and took it-so it is a very easy lense to use.

Wow! How did you manage to get the Aurora Borealis in the background?!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back