• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss 23x/30x Diascope Eyepiece (1 Viewer)

andy70437

Zeiss 23x/30x Diascope Eyepiece on sale at Warehouse Express, can anyone tell me if this is the same 23X eyepiece that was "discontinued" last year ?
It has very good reviews here in this forum.
Thanks,
Andy

Zeiss 23x/30x Diascope Eyepiece on sale at Warehouse Express, can anyone tell me if this is the same 23X eyepiece that was "discontinued" last year ?
It has very good reviews here in this forum.
Thanks,
Andy

Hi Andy,

Yes, it is the same eyepiece.

Regards, Ronald

I've got the zoom lens on my Diascope which is very good. Although the field of view is fairly small.
Mostly I use the lens on minimum zoom, to let in more light and get maximum FOV. So I'm not overly bothered about high magnification.
Has anyone got a 23/30 eyepiece asnd would you recommend it over the zoom. Thanks FB

I've ordered one from warehouse express for my 85 FL and I really like the FOV and brightness against the zoom. The magnification is more then sufficient.

My advise: get one!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back