• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski zoom dca available (1 Viewer)

moorerp

Shameless sponge of others' hard won knowledge
Hi All,

Couldn't determine whether this sort of thing is discouraged on this forum, so I'm just gonna go ahead and post it. I figure you guys deserve the first shot at this before I put it on ebay....

I've got a new still-in-the-plastic Swarovski Zoom Digital Camera Adapter (#49206) that I can't use because I don't have the Swaro scope! I think I'm the only person on the planet who didn't like the scope, so I sold it to someone who didn't want the adapter. I'll sell it for $220, free shipping in the US (whatever it costs to send it to you outside the US), which is $30 less than Adorama sells it for (http://www.adorama.com/SISSDCA.html).

If you're interested, please contact me off-thread at [email protected]

cheers,
randy

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back