• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Did I get a good deal? (1 Viewer)

berryns

Hey guys!

I bought a pair of used zeiss 7x42 BGATP classics, made in W. Germany for 775.00. I received the binoculars and the left lens has a noticeable dent from being dropped. The seller offered a full refund but I talked her down to 500.00. Besides the dent there is nothing wrong with the view. They are as good as my 10x40 classics. Did I get a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/zeiss-dialyt-7x42-B-binoculars_W0QQitemZ260426743982QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca2a4c0ae&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:4|39:1|72:570|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

Thanks in advance.
Nathan

Yup. I've got the very same model. Zeiss cleaned them up at no cost as part of the transferable warranty. Very nice folks. (I paid about what you did.)

Let's get a field report from you.

Enjoy,
Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back