• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Philippines (part 1). Luzon, Bohol, Cebu and Palawan … (1 Viewer)

Contact email for Jops Jospeh

In earlier part of this thread I mentioned that Jops was possibly available to go out with people at week-ends and was also willing to give people details of a taxi trip to La Mesa and then Petroglyph site for the Phil Eagle Owl or provide general advice about Manila area.

I gave a phone number for Jops but forget to give an email which is Jops' preferred means of communication, it is.
[email protected]
mobile is (63) 09177163761

Awesome thread, too bad it is forgotten
UP!
I will be in Bohol this May, I would like to go to Olango Island and Raja Sikatuna
Perhaps someone has new info on this topic

Philippine Tourist Board

Awesome thread, too bad it is forgotten
UP!
I will be in Bohol this May, I would like to go to Olango Island and Raja Sikatuna
Perhaps someone has new info on this topic

We are still on PTB Mailing list and as well as getting free copies of info in the two books they issued they send us updates. Last contact I had for Bohol was Martial Ugay of DENR who could arrange guides and access +6382 4112278 or you could just go to Simply Butterfly which still seems to best place to stay for Raja Sikatuna

for Olango and elsewhere in Bohol you could try emailing [email protected] or [email protected]

Good luck

David

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back