• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8x32 FL discontinued? (1 Viewer)

Pinewood

New York correspondent
United States
Hello,

I just visited the Zeiss USA website and the 8x32 FL was missing. Although there were 8x32 Terras and Conquests, the FL appears to be discontinued, at least in the USA.

Is an 8x32 SF in the offing?

I have been the happy owner of an 8x32 FL for more than a decade. Some complained about in metal reinforced carbon fibre body but they must have sold quite a few. Since they sell Conquests and Terras in that format, I expect that the firm would want to sell a top of the line in that format.

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood :hi:

FL 32 is still there. When you open the binos page and get the row of different models, use the arrows at each end of the row to scroll to more models (including FL) that don't appear at first.

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back