• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Deal on Zeiss conquest hd 8x32 (1 Viewer)

Robert Moore

I couldn’t pass it up. Just got factory serviced from Zeiss like new just no box.

Attachments

• FBDE3226-8720-45E2-96BE-091BEC133961.jpeg
    FBDE3226-8720-45E2-96BE-091BEC133961.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 299
I am going to use the 8x32 Zeiss while my Leica Noctivid goes back to have the alignment checked out. I normally don’t like the 32 but the Zeiss has a nice comfortable view. Who knows I might really like it after some use.

Surely ‘buy as is’ is illegal. What happens if they are faulty?

I checked them out real good before I bought them. They said binoculars would still be covered under the Zeiss warranty meaning I would send them to Zeiss and not return them to Cabelas.

I checked them out real good before I bought them. They said binoculars would still be covered under the Zeiss warranty meaning I would send them to Zeiss and not return them to Cabelas.

Hello Robert,

Have you tried registering the binocular online with Zeiss USA?

Happy bird watching,
Arthur Pinewood :hi:

great deal on a solidly built, upper middle tier, "Brand Name" binocular.....don't see how you could of done better.....congratulations....:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back