• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hands on Natire (1 Viewer)

Alex_sk

A lady who *hearts* nature
Hands on Nature

Hello everyone

I posted a thread on here a while ago to see if anyone could let me tape their copy of the Hands On Nature series.

Someone did offer, but then never came back to me!

Just wondering if anyone else would be able to help me please? I am looking for these three episodes on either video or DVD:

Walking
Chris Packham is in rambling country with his own foolproof guide to spotting our native snakes and lizards. Janet Sumner heads for the Lake District on the trail of a lovelorn Golden Eagle. Mike Dilger heads for the Brecon Beacons

Waterways
Chris Packham reveals the best places to spot wildlife on the UK’s waterways - from a four foot long sea monster in a Welsh river to one of Nature’s great migration stories at Strangford Lough, Northern Ireland

Grasslands
The focus is on grasslands - from the orchids and insect life of the South Downs to the extraordinary Machair of the Outer Hebrides, home to an elusive bird.

I would be happy to pay if required or swap for a video of some stuff I have.

Alex

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back